To transfer a PowerPoint presentation to Keynote:
- Open the PowerPoint presentation that you want to transfer.
- Click the “File” menu at the top of the window.
- Click the “Export” option.
- In the “Export” window, select the “Keynote” option.
- Click the “Export” button.
A copy of the PowerPoint presentation will be saved as a Keynote file. You can then open the Keynote file in Keynote to edit and present the presentation. Please note that some formatting and features may not be retained when transferring the presentation from PowerPoint to Keynote.