To record a PowerPoint presentation with video:
- Open the PowerPoint presentation that you want to record.
- Click the “Slide Show” tab at the top of the window.
- Click the “Record Slide Show” button in the “Set Up” group.
- In the “Record Slide Show” window, select the “Record from Beginning” option.
- Click the “Start Recording” button.
- The slide show will start and you can speak while the presentation is playing.
- To stop the recording, click the “Stop Recording” button on the PowerPoint control bar at the top of the screen.
The recorded slide show will be saved as a video file in the same folder as the original PowerPoint presentation. You can then share the video file with others or upload it to a video sharing site like YouTube.