To record a PowerPoint presentation, follow these steps:
- Open the PowerPoint presentation that you want to record.
- Click the “Slide Show” tab in the ribbon.
- Click the “Record Slide Show” button in the “Start Slide Show” group.
- In the “Record Slide Show” window, select the “Record from Beginning” option.
- Click “Start Recording” to begin recording the presentation.
- PowerPoint will start the slide show and begin recording. As you advance through the slides, any animations or transitions will be recorded.
- To pause the recording, press the “Esc” key on your keyboard. To resume recording, click the “Resume Recording” button in the “Slide Show” tab.
- To stop the recording, click the “Stop Recording” button in the “Slide Show” tab.
- In the “Record Slide Show” window, enter a name for the recording and select a location to save it.
- Click “Save” to save the recording.
The recording will be saved as a video file that you can view with any media player.