To record a PowerPoint presentation with audio, follow these steps:
- Open the PowerPoint presentation that you want to record.
- Click the “Slide Show” tab in the ribbon.
- Click the “Record Slide Show” button in the “Start Slide Show” group.
- In the “Record Slide Show” window, select the “Record from Beginning” option.
- Check the “Narrate slides” box.
- Click “Start Recording” to begin recording the presentation.
- PowerPoint will start the slide show and begin recording. As you advance through the slides, any animations or transitions will be recorded, and you can narrate the presentation by speaking into your microphone.
- To pause the recording, press the “Esc” key on your keyboard. To resume recording, click the “Resume Recording” button in the “Slide Show” tab.
- To stop the recording, click the “Stop Recording” button in the “Slide Show” tab.
- In the “Record Slide Show” window, enter a name for the recording and select a location to save it.
- Click “Save” to save the recording.
The recording will be saved as a video file that you can view with any media player. The audio narration will be included in the recording as well.
Note: Make sure that your microphone is set up and working properly before starting the recording. You can check the microphone settings in the “Control Panel” or “System Preferences” on your computer.