To make a PowerPoint loop, follow these steps:
- Open the PowerPoint presentation and go to the “Slide Show” tab in the ribbon.
- Click the “Set Up Slide Show” button in the “Set Up” group.
- In the “Set Up Show” window, select the “Browsed at a Kiosk (Full Screen)” option.
- Check the “Loop continuously until ‘Esc'” box.
- Click “OK” to save the changes.
With these settings, the PowerPoint presentation will play in full-screen mode and loop continuously until the user presses the “Esc” key on the keyboard. To start the slide show, click the “Slide Show” tab in the ribbon and click the “From Beginning” or “From Current Slide” button in the “Start Slide Show” group.