PowerPoint Designer is a feature that uses artificial intelligence to automatically generate design ideas for slides in a PowerPoint presentation. To enable PowerPoint Designer, follow these steps:
- Open the PowerPoint presentation where you want to enable PowerPoint Designer.
- Click the “File” tab in the ribbon, and then click “Options” in the left sidebar.
- In the “PowerPoint Options” window, click “General” in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the “PowerPoint Designer” section.
- Check the “Automatically show me design ideas in the editor” box.
- Click “OK” to save the changes and enable PowerPoint Designer.
Once PowerPoint Designer is enabled, it will automatically suggest design ideas as you work on your slides. You can choose to accept or reject the suggestions by clicking the “Use” or “X” button that appears when you hover over the suggestion.
Note: PowerPoint Designer is only available in certain versions of PowerPoint, and may not be available in all languages.