To edit background graphics in a PowerPoint master, follow these steps:
- Open the PowerPoint presentation and click the “View” tab in the ribbon.
- Click the “Slide Master” button in the “Presentation Views” group.
- In the “Slide Master” view, you will see a list of the slide masters and layout masters in the presentation.
- Click on the slide master or layout master that you want to edit.
- To add or change the background graphics, go to the “Design” tab in the ribbon and use the buttons and options in the “Background” group to insert a picture or solid color as the background. You can also use the “Format Background” option to customize the background further, such as by adjusting the transparency or adding a gradient.
- To remove the background graphics, go to the “Design” tab in the ribbon and click the “Reset Background” button in the “Background” group.
- To apply the changes to all of the slides or layouts based on the edited master, click the “Close Master View” button in the “Close” group.
By editing the background graphics in the slide or layout master, you can easily change the appearance of all the slides or layouts based on that master. This is a convenient way to ensure consistency and cohesiveness in your presentation.