To create a slideshow in PowerPoint, follow these steps:
- Open the PowerPoint presentation and go to the “Slide Show” tab in the ribbon.
- Click the “Set Up Slide Show” button in the “Set Up” group.
- In the “Set Up Show” window, select the desired options for the slide show, such as the slide order and the loop setting.
- Click “OK” to save the changes.
- To start the slide show, click the “Slide Show” tab in the ribbon and click the “From Beginning” or “From Current Slide” button in the “Start Slide Show” group.
- PowerPoint will start the slide show and display the slides in the order and format that you specified. You can use the arrow keys or the mouse to navigate between the slides.
By following these steps, you can add a border to a PowerPoint slide and create a slideshow using the tools and features provided by the application.