To add notes to a PowerPoint presentation, follow these steps:
- Open the PowerPoint presentation and go to the slide where you want to add the notes.
- Click the “View” tab in the ribbon and click the “Notes” button in the “Presentation Views” group.
- In the “Notes” view, you will see a text box at the bottom of the slide where you can enter the notes.
- Type the notes in the text box. You can use the formatting options in the “Home” tab to customize the appearance of the notes.
- To go back to the slide view, click the “Slide” button in the “Presentation Views” group. The notes will not be visible to the audience during the presentation, but they will be available to you as a reference.
By following these steps, you can recover a PowerPoint presentation and add notes to it using the tools and features provided by the application.