To add an Excel spreadsheet to PowerPoint:
- Open the PowerPoint presentation and navigate to the slide where you want to insert the Excel spreadsheet.
- Click the “Insert” tab at the top of the window.
- Click the “Table” button in the Tables group.
- In the “Insert Table” window, select the “Excel Spreadsheet” option.
- In the “Insert an Excel Spreadsheet” window, click the “Select a file” button.
- Navigate to the Excel file that you want to insert and click the “Open” button.
- The Excel spreadsheet will be inserted onto the slide as a table. You can click and drag the edges of the table to resize it.
You can also insert an Excel chart into a PowerPoint slide by following similar steps. Instead of selecting the “Table” button, select the “Chart” button in the Illustrations group and choose the “Excel Chart” option.